Quick Mason Jar Breakfast on the Go
This is the perfect on the go breakfast for meal prepping.
On Sunday night I simply set out one mason jar for each day I need breakfast on the go that week. One mason jar = one breakfast.
I fill each mason jar with:
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein (Amazing Grass)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen
- 1 T chia seeds
- 3 T organic gluten-free oats
- sprinkle of cinnamon and sea salt
1. Once you have all of these goodies layered in screw the top onto each jar and shake.
2. Store all except one mason jar in the cupboard.
3. Top the remaining one with chopped banana (I used 1/2), handful of frozen blueberries, 1 T unsweetened shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, lemon zest, and fill to the top with your favorite milk. I prefer Malk Organics Unsweetened Vanilla Almond
4. Screw cap back on and shake vigorously, place into fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning.
5. Repeat the same process as step 3 and 4 each night for one mason jar at a time. You can get creative and use whatever flavor combinations you prefer.
Flavor combination ideas:
🌟 use chocolate protein powder with chocolate milk, banana, cacao nips, and almond butter drizzle
🌟 chopped peach and granola
🌟 lime zest and raspberries
You get the idea. The sky is the limit on what you can create in these mason jars. The above is just a guide but you can adapt to your taste buds. Feel free to top with honey, maple syrup, or Stevia if that is your jam. You can also check out the saved Instastory on my feed for a video on how to make these tasty on-the-go breakfast treats.