Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Muffins
Cinnamon Raisin Muffins. If you haven't figured it out yet, I love cinnamon! I put cinnamon on everything!! Below is a great Paleo muffin recipe that is easily adaptable to your favorite add-ins. I went with cinnamon raisin but they would be just as delicious swapping out the cinnamon and raisin with blueberries and lemon juice, or bananas with chocolate chips - whatever tickles your fancy.
1.5 C almond meal
1 t apple cider vinegar
1.5 T coconut oil, melted
1 C applesauce
3 T cinnamon
1 t baking soda
1 t vanilla
2 T raw (local) honey
½ c raisins
Ground flax seed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients except for the raisins and flaxseed in a mixing bowl and blend with a fork or hand mixer.
3. Once ingredients are incorporated, stir in raisins.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle ground flax seed over muffins. Pop back into the over for an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Enjoy a healthy, gluten free, paleo friendly muffin - or two!